Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Last days at home

I am nearing the time to leave home again. I think I have almost everything I need. Sometimes it feels like I've been home forever and I can't wait to leave, but other times it feels like I just got home and I just want one more week. One more week would be nice because I of course waited until now to get everything together and go shopping for the things that I need, but almost everything is done. One week from now I will be in Uganda. Actually, in about four days I will arrive in Entebbe. I will write back in here when something significant has happened, i.e. when I have arrived in Uganda. Until then, I will be hanging out at home. A new telenovela started in place of the one I just finished watching and I like it. Too bad I'll miss most of it while I'm gone. I'm also trying to finish up some books and clean up my room a bit, but time is slowly running out. Chao chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment