Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another week of rain

The title says it all. My clothes have been wet since Sunday morning because it's been raining off and on, day and night since then. But at least everything is still nice and green. I know I'm going to miss it when the rain stops. The mud, now that I could live without. I walked to three schools today to deliver prizes and every one of them had very muddy streets and paths, some of the muddiest I've seen yet. So I just rolled up my pants and tried to find the least muddy way around the giant puddles of water. It wasn't too bad-I'll just have to wash my pants again and wait for them to dry.

Unfortunately my computer isn't charging anymore so I'm typing this from an internet cafe. It's only about Q4 an hour and it's pretty fast, so it's not bad, but I don't like sitting in here for hours to type up work, e-mails and blog updates, so don't expect too many blog updates in the next month or so. I'm almost done with work anyway so there shouldn't be too much going on. Just more rain, probably until November.

So, I'm losing patience with this keyboard (it's sticking). Until next time I have something to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment