Sunday, October 10, 2010

And Now, A Week of Perfect Weather

I have not seen a drop of rain in the past week. Instead, the weather has been near perfect. It's been warm and sunny dearing the day, and cool and fall-like in the evening. One morning I woke up and walked outside to find frost, but the cold is quickly chased away by the sun. Of course now there's dust everywhere, but I don't mind it.

Also finished school last week. Still have school stuff going on, like lunches with the teachers and students and a graduation ceremony for the preschool. I'm also starting to work on workshops to give to the older primary schools kids with the health center. Ï'm sure I'll keep busy despite not having schools to visit every morning.

That's all for now. My time is running out for the internet. Hope the fall weather in the States is beautiful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment